THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 20, 2009

Facial Time


wah!!! pimples dimples!! black spots are all coming out!!
my mum was like "it is time to go"
i was like "huh? go where? cyber?"
she said to me determindly"ITS FACIAL TIME!!!"

hampir pengsan**

i was thinking.. do boys even need facial? pimple represent u excerise alot! or either u didnt keep your face clean =.=

auntie angela, whom my mother goes for facial, helped me facial.
it was sooooooooooooo wonderful in the beginning. she even help me to put the face mask. it felt like heaven~~~

after the 10 minutes in heaven. it is time to drop to hell unawared... she used a needle, a very very small round hole to push your pimples dirt out , and her 2 sharp nails to press out pimple dirt also and oil from my face. WAH SIOK DAO CAN CRY JOR!!! and summore all my pimple is at the T-junction. i think what they called it. it is between your nose to the forhead.

it was dreadful....


=.=

1 comment:

I'm a Toy said...

LOL... so now u leng leng ady lar...